The Spirit Shop

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Psychic World Predictions Part 1 - The Intro

Happy New year to you all. Today I announced my 2011 & some of 2012 World & Celebrity Predictions during my live radio show. This year I have added ever more details to each one of my predictions and literally have 15 pages and more then 70 specific predictions. Below you will find the intro to my 2011 psychic predictions describing just the year in a whole for all of us. You can listen to the archive if my radio show if you want to hear all of my actual predictions. I will be posting all of my completed predictions here on my blog within the next week. They first go out in my newsletter and then up on my blog. There are actually still a few more that I need to add that were not read live on the radio today. And beings that my predictions are so in depth and descriptive I will most likely have to put them up in two separate parts, 2011 Predictions Part 1 & 2011 Predictions Part 2. A big thank you goes out to all my listeners today. It was a great show and I wouldn't be doing it if it were not for all your love, support and encouragement. I thank you and hope you all have a wonderful, happy, healthy & prosperous New Year.
With Love, Light & Desire To Inspire....Joseph Tittel


2011 Psychic World Predictions Introduction

I can hardly believe that we blew through 2010 as quick as we did, I will take that as a good thing. Especially beings 2010 was a very difficult year for most. Now that 2011 is among us and new doors of opportunity will appear all around you throughout the year. It is up to you to keep an eye out for these doors for when they open we will only have a short time to enter before the door closes. Let it close behind you and not in your face. This is a year of change and a year of creativeness. You will find yourself doing more create things as well as seeing some of those most amazing new creations to ever hit our planet.

With everything there is both good and bad, negative and positive, a need for there to be balance. Each year when I do my predictions I receive hundreds of messages and emails. Some overly concerned about the more negative side to my predictions. Unfortunately I have no control as to what comes through from spirit and it is unfortunate that most of the media headlines are not very positive. Most of my predictions come to me in the form of news headlines and in visions that appear like flashes. The other important factor is that our planet is going through so major transitions and changes, as we all should be seeing all around us already.

Some of these Earth Changes have not occurred in two thousands years, while there are also going to be several planetary elements that also have not happened in thousands of years. All of this energy is going to intensify to large magnitude. What we can do is try to get everyone to meditate and pray daily. Pray for peace and pray for our Planet. I believe every little bit can help. These Earth Changes actually began to occur beginning in the 1980’s. It is a long process and that process is about to come to a close over the next five years. So if you think you have seen everything, well you haven’t seen anything yet.

There was a cry of help from Mother Earth and suddenly people have become more Green and nicer to our planet. But already people are beginning to forget about our mother Earth and this sets us up for failure & disaster. You will see that this mega energy vortex, if you would, that were in will begin to have an effect on the human racer. Crazy people become crazier, sick people sicker, mean people meaner. I just do not see why we can not all just get along, it is not that hard. And it would make this a better place to live in and we would have less problems.

2011 is going to be a year with a lot of ups and also a whole lot of downs. Each of my past years predictions I referred to that year as “the year of the” blank. Like last year was the year of the Earthquake. I will have to say that 2011 is going to be the “Year Of Upheaval”. It is going to seem as if some people really go off the deep end. I see all this anger and hatred. Two things that I dislike very much so and will be sure to meditate and utilize prayer ever more then I do now, which is twice a day.

Over the next few years between 2011 and the beginning of 2013 is a time of major upheaval and a time for change like we have never seen before. We have to look at this as a positive thing for when this big transition comes to a close we will all be living in a new world, a better world, a place where people are more spiritual and come to understand more of why we are here. Peoples beliefs will shift, the planet will shift and the entire planet will shift. This must happen for if it were not to take effect we will end up destroying ourselves and each other.

The Earth is going to do some cleaning up. But before this takes effect there is going to be a good bit of destruction and even suffering. Remember that positive will overcome evil and we will all be in such a better more positive place. There will be a large wake-up call that changes the entire world. This will shift our attention and help us to realize we must live for the moment for you never know when our time is up. By 2013 our planet begins a new cycle and the people of the planet begin to open up more spiritually and look at things in a different way. It becomes a much more positive place.

Also by end of 2012 the whole concept of psychics and mediums becomes more main stream and extremely popular. Proof that this is all real finally hits people throughout the world. A new Prophet arises or is finally discovered and is followed by millions. Also the middle East becomes a completely new place after complete destruction of themselves. Remember the bad must happen before good takes over. It is really something for us all to really look forward to.

Blessings All.....Joseph

Be Sure To Bookmark This Page & Visit Soon To Read The Full List Of My 2011 Psychic Predictions & For A Glimpse Into 2012 & December 21, 2012.

Also Please Be Sure Visit My Web Site To Schedule A Reading Or Purchase My Book & CD

4 comments:

Trupti said...

RE: Arkansas prediction. Today, Jan. 3rd, 2000 dead birds, 100 000 dead fish reported in Arkansas.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/914986--what-killed-thousands-of-birds-and-fish-in-arkansas?bn=1

Anonymous said...

Joseph, I just wanted to thank you for your podcast. You are so generous with the information and education. I hope to book a private reading with you in the near future. (but you probably already knew that, lol!)

Ashley from San Diego

Unknown said...

"70.Antarctica is in great danger. A large chunk of ice breaks off causing concerns. This may be a result of a major earthquake that hits Antarctica."


http://www.maritime-connector.com/NewsDetails/11847/lang/English/Massive-chunk-of-ice-to-break-from-glacier.wshtml

I must say I'm impressed. Greetings from Poland Joseph!

Unknown said...

8.9 Magnitude earthquake and resulting tsunami hitting eastern Japan today. This is the largest earthquake in Japan's history. Much has been destroyed and hundreds are declared dead so far. This covers at least 2 of your predictions.

There were also high waves in Hawaii due to the tsunami, as well as a tsunami warning for western US, and a tsunami advisory for western Canada (with some concern of BC getting hit).

That's some good foresight you have there my friend.

Blessings and well wishes to all of those affected.