The Spirit Shop

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Busy Week

I know some of you are anxiously waiting for the second part of my last blog. The last week has been really busy for me. I spent the weekend working a few private galleries and then had a full house at Ashes To Ashes in Bordentown New Jersey on Sunday. Sunday's event went really well but really wiped me out completely. I spent Monday doing some catching up on things and recuperating from the weekend. All in all, it has been a great week.

Today was a really crazy day and really fun at the same time. I had to get up at 7 AM after a night of no sleep. A combination of anxiousness, nervousness and excitement left me tossing and turning all night long. After crawling out of bed this morning I had to get ready and Bob and I had to be in Center City Philadelphia by 9:30. Good thing I knew there would be a traffic jam and we left a lot earlier then intended. We arrived right on time.

We met up with producers and the film crew for another day of filming. I wish I could share more of the details of this mornings filming with you because it was really amazing. The pilot will air this October. Keep an eye out on my site or sign up for my newsletter for weekly updates. There was not much time to head home to let out the dogs and eat lunch before heading out to do the radio show today.

If you listened to today's radio show you may remember that I was picking up on Rose and a few other things that could not be validated by one caller. Well something pretty amazing happened after the radio show that I'm excited to share on next weeks radio show and in my next blog post. Sorry to keep you hanging, I really do not mean to. Some blogs post's take more concentration and time, both in which I have ran out of tonight.

After the radio show we went out to dinner with the Big Kahuna, Meryl Reese, Brent Celek (tight end for the Philadelphia Eagles) and some others from WBCB. Then I rushed home to do my weekly paranormal chat right here on this blog. We do it every Tuesday evening and it is catching on well. Now I'm here in my blog before bed. That about sums it up. I also appeared in an article today in the Buck's County Courier Times. Check it out online at the link below. Some of the readers comments are quite funny. Be sure to add your own reader comment. Until the next time, smile and tell someone you love them.
Joseph Tittel

Today's Article

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The mother in me makes me want to tell you: Make sure you get some time to yourself!
We don't want a burnt-out JT!
But I'm sure you're looking after yourself. And it sounds like you're having lots of fun, too!
I wasn't impressed with the comments on that article. Couldn't leave my own comment without signing up, so I guess they'll just have to live without my amazing words *cough*.

All the best for everything you do, Joseph - keep on rockin'!