The Spirit Shop

Thursday, October 23, 2008

More Messages From The Deceased

October always seems to be the busiest time of the year for me and this year is no different than any other. This past weekend was very busy also several private events, along with our event at Ashes To Ashes on Sunday. I always love when we do event ashes to ashes in Bordentown. The Atmosphere is so nice and always a wonderful crowd. Not to mention that the owners Stacy and Joe are such wonderful people and always make things so nice. We had 35 people at this event and the messages were stronger than ever.

As always, I don't remember all the details of all the readings that I did. However, there is one reading that did stick out in my mind is pretty strongly. It's really odd that every time I do an event here, there always seems to be a police officer or firefighter that comes through in the reading. This time we had both. I remember seeing the firefighter in uniform and bringing the message to young lady in the second row. She seemed to have no idea what I was talking about. So I went on with the messages anyway. I began to receive complete details as to how this firefighter passed away. He began to tell me that it was a home that was on fire, and he fell through the roof. Then something hit him very hard on the head knocking him completely unconscious. He told me that he passed from smoke inhalation and from the hit on his head and that he did not burn in the fire. So therefore there was no pain or suffering that he had to go through.

The young girl had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. All the information was coming from her deceased mother. The firefighter went on to bring through the message about a memorial or something in honor of his name. He went on to show me a sign and told me that he was a little upset that someone had spray-painted this memorial. Again, the girl had no idea what I was talking about. After spending a good amount of time bringing messages through for this young lady I moved on to someone else and another firefighter. She was not able to validate anything except that she didn't recall something about a firefighter was not sure what it was.

The following day I received an e-mail from the young lady's sister, who also attended the event. She had to hold me that they both had a friend who was a firefighter and was killed and forgot all about it. Most likely they were both so focused on the messages from their mother that they could not recall their friend, the firefighter. She explained that her message to me that everything I described about the fire in the house and him falling through the roof and hitting his head was all true. She went on to explain that everything I told her about the firefighter was absolutely accurate. And then her and her sister recalled a park in his memory and decided to take a drive and check it out. When they arrived, there was a sign with his name on it and dedicated to the park. And yes you guessed it the sign was spray-painted by vandals. I thought that was really cool that she was able to validate all those details and send them over to us.

After a busy weekend's Bob and I had to head out on Monday to Atlantic City New Jersey. We were invited by the big Kahuna to do a special two-hour radio broadcast live from the Tropicana. Not really thinking about how busy I was I agreed to go and do the show anyway. The Tropicana put us up overnight in a nice suite and even treated us to a great dinner and breakfast before we headed out in the morning. When I was first asked to do the radio broadcasts. I never really thought about the format and how it would work reading random people walking through the casinos. The thought never crossed my mind. It was something I really should have thought it out before I decided to do it.

When I do my normal radio show the people call in because they want to make a connection. Same thing goes for any event that I do. People come because they want to make that connection. With a show at the Tropicana and it's much different and I'm basically doing readings for people who have no idea what I do or what they are about to receive. Besides that, I knew I would be running into a lot of close minded and skeptical people wandering through the casino. All this hit me right before I was about to go on and do the show. At first I felt like it similar to Chris Angel in the show might freak.

The entire experience at the Tropicana Casino was absolutely amazing. The radio show went so well in the messages were absolutely unbelievable. We allowed people to ask questions, and as you would guess most of them would ask me to communicate with a specific individual, which is just not possible. I can not communicate with whomever you want me to communicate. I can only communicate with spirits that comes through to me. Once again, I do not recall all the details of the readings. What I do recall is that I was able to communicate with almost every specific spirits that they had wanted me to. Some did ask me a question first and then I would immediately begin to communicate with their deceased loved ones. This is what started the whole communication thing and people began asking me to talk to their specific deceased loved ones. We were trying to do the show in the format that I do my show and have people just ask one like the question and go from there.

The connections were very strong and this brought emotion to several people. When people walking through saw this a crowd began to grow. Soon everyone wanted to ask me a question, even a few skeptics. One gentlemen in the group was quite skeptical and within a few minutes he filled up with tears when I mad a connection to his son. The entire experience was rather mind blowing for everyone, including myself. I placed myself in a little bit of a difficult situation and there had to be strong connections and messages from spirit in order to allow these people to know they received a very special gift, a message from a deceased loved one. It was interesting to see how the people I gave messages too instantly seemed to change. With some you could see this whole wave of emotion wash over them and then it seemed as if a big weight instantly lifted of their shoulders. Was an amazing sight to see. Bob and the Kahuna both said that they could see the change in the people when the message came through. I look forward to going back to the Tropicana for a show again in the future.

When Tuesday rolled around I awakened feeling horribly drained. With so many things over the weekend I was completely wiped out. We went to breakfast at the Trop. and then drove about an hour and a half home. I had no desire to do another radio show on Tuesday, but it is something I'm committed to. I was complaining a little bit about it right before we went on air and wished I did not have to do it. Kahuna began the intro to my show and as I was about to say hello to my listeners the lights began flickering on and of very quickly. Of course everyone looked at me. Spirit loves to play and there also happens to be a ghost in the WBCB studio. Within a minute of flickering the power was completely lost. The wind knocked a tree branch into a transformer and it blew up. It was something you just had to see. It had this great blue glow and was very load. You could feel the ground vibrate under your feet. It was a little scary. The station has a generator and would you believe no one could get it started.

About eight minutes before my show was suppose to end Fred from East Penn Automotive got the generator to start. So, needless to say, I never really had a radio show on Tuesday. So if you tried to listen in you now know why you got nothing but static. You really have to watch what you wish for, you may just get it. We will be on the air this Tuesday at 4 and hope there will be no repeat problem. Tomorrow I have an event at the whole life expo in Valley Forge. I do not think it is a large crowd at all. SO if you are looking for something to do you should come check it out. Next weekend is the event at the Flanders. Looking really forward to that one. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. Until the next time, be well and know that your deceased loved ones are still a part of your life.

No comments: