The Spirit Shop

Saturday, July 11, 2009

New Events Posted & Up-coming Radio Shows

We have just added several new events to my web site including one last office gallery on Monday July 27. I will also be doing another event at the Holiday Inn in Bensalem, PA in September and back to Bordentown, NJ. You can also catch me next Friday evening in Doylestown, PA. Tickets are available on the web site. Keep in mind that we do not mail tickets, we go by a role call list. These events usually sell out pretty quickly so you may want to get them soon. I have a few things pending and want to keep the month of August free from all events. We will also be moving from our office in the beginning of August and will have to wait to re-locate. All readings will be done over the phone beginning August 1.

My radio show "Messages From The Other Side" now airs every other Tuesday afternoon now. My next shows on WBCB are July 21 and August 4. If you would like to call into the show to ask a question you have to tune in to listen for the word of the day. We announce that right before the phone lines open. You have to listen to the show in order to call in. My second radio show "Journey Into The Paranormal" airs every Tuesday evening from 8 to 9PM. At times I do have a 90 minutes show. I'm thinking about changing the time to 9PM, so keep an eye out for that. I'm excited that for three week in the running the show has climbed to the top spot in the Spirituality category on Blog Talk Radio and in the top ten of all their shows. Thank you to all the listeners and fans of the show for helping it become popular.

Each week I bring a different topic to the show and the first Tuesday of each month I do readings on the show. On August 25 Lisa Williams will be on the show and will be taking calls, no readings though. This coming Tuesday July 14th the topic will be "Candles & Prayers, How To Manifest Positive Things In Your Life By Using Candles And Prayers." I will be taking your calls and talking about the topic. Always tune in to find out if I will be doing any readings. I will have several other Mediums and Guests coming on the show soon. Be sure to sign up for my newsletter on the right column of this blog to receive information on up-coming shows, events, monthly messages, articles and more. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and thank you for taking the time to read this blog post.
Blessings
Joseph

1 comment:

nadia said...

hi my friend on the other side of earth
how r u? it was wonderfful talking to u on the phone last week and though i had no particular queston on mind u gave me some interesting view of the future. just talking to u and letting everyone know that u r heard of all over the world (as far as lebanon) was the main reason behind my call. joseph it is an honor to have u among the people i can call my friend for it is the friends that we have who make thisplace here on earth a better place. thank you for the introduction befre taking my calllast week.
i am waiting for ur new updates on ur predictions and i aminterested to know if u see anything in particular for lebanon the country that hassuffered many downs in the last 30 years.
you are really good at what u do and i really hope thatthis gift wil be with u always. take care my friend. hope we will meet sometime not inspirit or any such thing but in person here in lebanon, the country which has given the world a great number of saints and the country that is going to make ur prediction about the appearences of Jesus christ and the virgin mary come true for here we have quiet a few who have messages from the lord or the virgin mary.
friends are what we should treasure always they make this life easier.
thank u for accepting me not just as a fan but as ur friend.