The Spirit Shop

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Radio Interviews

Yesterday I was interviewed by Rob McConnell from the X-Zone Radio Show. The Show airs or more then 25 countries throughout the world. I mixed up the times and was sitting here expecting their call at 7 Pm. Here the interview was to take place at 1Am East cost time. This was a little difficult for me beings I'm usually in bed before 12 every night. The interview lasted till 2Am and then I went right to bed. The interview was fun and Rob even took a few calls. One caller was from Canada and another from the Philippines. I hope to do another interview with Rob in the future, just a little earlier next time.

Tomorrow afternoon at 4Pm I will be interviewed by Paul Baroli during his show Coffee With Kahuna. The show airs daily from 2Pm to 5Pm on WBCB 1490AM radio. WBCB covers Buck's, Mercer and Burlington Counties. Be sure to tune in to the show tomorrow. I will try to get a copy of last nights interview and tomorrows interview to post on the web site.
With Love and Light, God Bless........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JOSEPH,MY FAMILY AND I WATCHED THE SHOW FRIDAY. WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR AND PROUD OF YOU! YOU WERE FABULOUS W/ CHALLENGE 3. LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT APPEARANCE. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS. CHRIS WALLACE

Anonymous said...

Well I got everyone hooked on the show. You are such a pleasant guy. Everyone enjoyed your sweet personality and your unbelievable gift. You proved yourself on the 3rd challenge for sure. I take it there will be a 5th show? Good Luck. May the spirits be with you!!! Lisa Brydzinski

Anonymous said...

Wow great job on the show. Very impressive. I got everyone hooked. Everyone thinks your a very sweet and compassinate person. You really proved yourself on the third challenge.Totally amazing. You made many people believers. The Eastern pen. was sad. I would of been too afraid to even go into that place. You were brave. Good luck on the remaining challenge. I image there will be? Lisa B