The Spirit Shop

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lights Out Tonight

Tonight at 8pm is Lights out night. All over the world people will be turning off their lights, TV's, electronics and so on for a full hour. This is to conserve energy throughout the world. If every person were to turn off at least one light for an hour we would conserve enough energy to light up Vegas for a week, maybe longer. I will be joining in on the event as I did last year. I try to conserve energy as much as possible when I can. I think we should have lights our an hour at least once a week or even every day. Cities all over the world will participate by shutting down power to building, bridges and so much more. Join in and help out. We are building the future of our children and if we all don't start to focus on helping this planet they are not going to have aplanet to live on. Thank you for turning out your lights at 8pm and thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I'm working on another blog post right now about last nights event at the Salem Creekside Inn. I will have it up in a few hours. Enjoy your weekend.
Blessings....Joseph

No comments: