The Spirit Shop

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Interview Tonight On The Paranormal Cafe' At 11 PM

What a hot day today in the Philadelphia area. I finished up with a private group, which went wonderful, and wanted to put up a quick note before dinner. Tonight from 11 PM until 12 midnight I will be interviewed and I believe taking calls too on the Paranormal Cafe' radio show. The show airs out of Chester County Pennsylvania and can be heard live on the net. Tune in live by clicking here or visit their web site by clicking here. I will also upload the interview onto my web site as soon as I get time along with last weeks interview with TJ on WCOJ and last weeks radio show Messages From The Other Side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow... Christian the Lion is fantastic. And yep, I needed the tissues. *sniffle*