The Spirit Shop

Monday, August 27, 2007

Hanging out in LA


Here I sit in my hotel room bored and missing home already. I have not even been here a full day and I'm really missing everyone. At the top of my blog you will find a little video that Bob created for his blog. I just discovered this on his blog and it brought tears to my eyes. Bob is so creative, GO BOB!

I arrived in LA at about 5:30, or 8:30 EST. The flight was long, but good. I saw two actors on the flight which was cool. One actor was Kevin Dillon and the other I believe is Mathew Connolly. I was a bit star stuck for a brief moment. I would be even more star struck if it was someone like Stevie Nicks. That was the first time I ever seen a celebrity in a public place.



It's about 10:30 here in LA now and I have nothing to do but blog and watch television. Tomorrow I have a few things to do in the afternoon, but at least I can sleep in. Tuesday and Wednesday I imagine I have a very busy schedule. I'm going to be doing allot of prayer and meditation. My project here means so much to me and I'm praying for the best outcome. I can not wait till I can share it with you all.



I'm also posting some pictures that were sent to is from Camp Kindle. This is a children's camp for those infected or affected by HIV/aids. A few months ago Bob put together a beanie baby drive to raise more then 500 beanie babies for the kids. They sent over some pictures of the kids with the beanies that I just have to post. It is such a nice feeling to do things for those who appreciate it. If your ever looking to do something for kids, check out camp Kindle. God Bless.

No comments: