The Spirit Shop

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A Few Up-Dates

I received an e-mail from the publisher informing
me that my book is going to the printing process. I should be receiving the first copy some time over the next week. Then will come the final approval and within a few weeks the book will be available. Over the next few days I will be contacting distribution companies so we can get the book into major books stores. I will also be contacting a few smaller book stores in the area to see if they would like to carry the book. The book will also be available on my web site, Target.com and Amazon.com. We will begin taking pre-orders some time within the next week.

Over the next few days we will also be making preparations for the October 28Th Breast Cancer Awareness Event at the Buck's County Sheraton. I did contact the Susan G. Komen Foundation for their support and as the charity where the money will be donated. Someone did get back to me and I returned her call over a week ago and have not heard back. Hopefully I will touch base with them some time this week.

I will be up-dating both web sites with more information on the event and making tickets available as well. There will also be a link placed on the site to pre-order your copy of "Messages From The Other Side". We will also be doing a gallery again at the Ashes To Ashes Cigar Shop in Bordentown NJ on September 16. Ashes To Ashes has such a nice peaceful atmosphere. I have to also mention that it does not at all smell like cigars. There is no smoking in the shop during my events and you can not even smell a lingering cigar. I love doing events at Ashes to Ashes and the owners Joe and Stacy Salera are great people. Events there are limited to 30 people and there is a coffee bar along with snacks during the break.

I was fortunate enough to get a phone call from a producers in California. They told me more about filming and set up an interview with me for the following day. I had to set up a video camera and a speaker phone for the interview. The interview went well from what I can tell. There were some off the guard questions but nothing that was difficult in any way. I just remained myself during the entire interview process. I mailed the video tape to them next day air the following day. Today I received an e-mail from one of the producers asking for an on line picture of myself. I have a positive vibe on everything and believe if it is meant to be it will happen.

4 comments:

henry said...

"if it is meant to be it will happen" - that's absolutely true

Anonymous said...

hi joseph...it's angela! hope you and are well. hello to bob!

keep in touch!
angela pursell

Anonymous said...

JOSEPH, I GOOFED TRYING TO GET THIS TO YOU SOMEHOW. HOPE THIS REACHHES YOU. I HAD A FABULOUS READING ON 7/30. YOU BROUGHT MY DAD THROUGH W/ SO MUCH DETAILED INFO. IT MADE ME FEEL BETTER THAN I CAN PUT INTO WORDS. YOU WERE SPOT ON W/ THE SITUATION AT MY JOB AND MY AUNT AND ALSO ABOUT MY DAUGHTER, JUSTINE, HAVING PSYCHIC ABILITIES. SHE NOW CALLS HERSELF A LITTLE TITTEL! I HAD A PRIVATE READING W/ JOHN EDWARD IN FEBRUARY. IT WAS WONDERFUL BUT YOU WERE BETTER. I TRULY FELT A CONNECTION W/ THE OTHER SIDE. GOD BLESS YOU AND GOOD LUCK W/ YOUR BOOK. I'LL BUY A COPY, FOR SURE. CHRIS WALLACE

~Santiago Family said...

Good luck with getting on the show. Can't wait for the Breast Cancer Awareness Event, what an awesome thing for you to do!